Saturday, January 15, 2011

Journal

Just a bout two weeks ago i registered for an English class which i was really looking forward to!
at first i was a bit nervous because of that i was going to meet new people and study English again
after a long time but then every thing turned out to be really enjoyable for me!!  at first session
we talked like two hours ( or more ) about personalities and different types of them and worked on
a text related to the subject above ; it was a lot of fun .
 second session was interesting too, although we had home works and things like that ( which i hate)
but i enjoyed being in the class .
 as a suggestion for the class i like us  to watch movies , analyze them and check out the new idioms and expressions some times.

2 comments:

  1. Hi dear,
    I'm happy that you are enjoying the class.You are very smart.You as a freshman at the university(I have a question ,for girls do we use freshman or freshwoman?!!!-I'm just kidding),you are studying english at this level & also studying French.That's amazing.I'm really glad to see you .I 'm sure that you have chosen the best institute in Rasht.
    Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your suggestion about learning new idioms and expressions

    ReplyDelete